The following terms and conditions form an agreement between
and its Players.
1. By registering and wagering with
you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the
2. All members of
must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Laws regarding gambling vary throughout the world, and it
is the responsibility of players to ensure that they understand
and fully comply with any laws or regulations relevant to
themselves in their own country or state.
4. Personal identity and details of all members will remain
will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
All information about the players identity and wagers shall
will not resell or rent it member database to third parties.
5. Players shall not allow any other third person or third party
including, without limitation, any minor, to use or re-use
player's account, access and/or use any materials or information
from PlayersVegas Casino,
accept any prize, or participate in the game. Should a member
give away, share, or lose his account number and/or password
will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
6. Members are limited to one account per person, family,
street or computer IP address. The use of multiple wagering
accounts is considered cheating. Members having multiple wagering
accounts understand and agree that any winnings shall be subject
to forfeiture if the accounts are detected by the Casino
Management. The Casino's liability, to a member with multiple
accounts, shall be limited to the refund of total monies
deposited to the accounts less any wagering losses.
7. All Internet wagers must be placed through the user
interface provided by this casino. Any Internet wagering through
other means, including the use of any electronic gambling aides,
is strictly forbidden.
8. Initial signup bonuses are limited to one per player,
family, street or computer IP address. Bonuses cannot be
withdrawn from the players casino account, they can only be used
to place wagers which can be withdrawn after the wagering
requirements have been met (see "Help" for a more complete
9. PlayersVegas Casino
distributes all player account withdraws through the original
Payment Processor. The maximum daily withdraw limit is
10. All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are
subject to change and revision by the management without prior
11. Management reserves the right to refuse and/or close any
account at any time.
12. Management reserves the right to close the account and ban
any player from the casino, who is a known fraudulent player by
the independent Online Casino Managers' Association and listed
in the negative database of the OCMA.
13. Player fully understands, agrees to become a party to, and
shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions
contained herein, and such rules, regulations, terms, and
conditions may change from time to time.